8 Kasım 2009 Pazar

Spor Rüzgarları...

Spor hakkında sözlenmiş bazı özlü sözler, anlam bütünlüğü bozulmasın diye Türkçe'ye çevirmedim...ya da çeviremedim...ne bileyim işte...

-All that i know most surely about morality and obligations, i owe to football
Albert Camus

-You teach me baseball and I'll teach you relativity...No we must not You will learn about relativity faster than I learn baseball.
-Albert Einstein

-I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Shaquille O'Neal

-If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such."
Homer Simpson

-Playing polo is like trying to play golf during an earthquake.
Sylvester Stallone

-In football everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite team"
Jean-Paul Sartre

-Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but not for delicate boys.
Oscar Wilde

-Golf is a good walk spoiled
Mark Twain

-"I failed to make the chess team because of my height."
Woody Allen.

-Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it.
Oprah Winfrey

-Of course I have played outdoor games. I once played dominoes in an open air cafe in Paris."
Oscar Wilde.

-If all the year were playing holidays, to sport would be as tedious as to work.
William Shakespeare

-Let me just leave you with this thought. You love the Sox, but have they ever loved you back?"
Drew Barrymore, (Fever Pitch)

-"I don't need a man. I'm perfectly happy being alone."
-"Well, you'll have plenty of time to be alone once you're in a relationship - that's what football's for."
Caroline and Annie, (Caroline in the City)

-Love this game, I love this sport, I love this league. Why don't I get my own team? (English Premiership football club)
Roman Abramovich


- Reporter: Gordon, can we have a quick word please?
-Strachan: Velocity.
Former Scottish football player Gordon Strachan, after a match…

-Sport is a preserver of health.
Hippocrates

-Baseball has the great advantage over cricket of being sooner ended.
George Bernard Shaw

-Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose."
Winston Churchill

-Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Your hands can’t hit what your eyes can’t see, rumble young man, rumble!
Muhammad Ali

-If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect, why practice?"
Derek P.

-I think my favorite sport in the Olympics is the one in which you make your way through the snow, you stop, you shoot a gun, and then you continue on. In most of the world, it is known as the biathlon, except in New York City, where it is known as winter.
Michael Ventre, L.A. Daily News


-Sometimes you have to score…..
Thierry Henry, after a loss….

-Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
Bill Shankly (former Liverpool manager)

-There is no "I" in TEAM."
Unknown

-Everything is something happened….
Fatih Terim

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder